Monday 16 January 2017

The General Idea, and a Giant.

In this blog I'm going to build a 28mm orc army (possibly with some goblins too) for Kings of War and other systems, and I'm going to be doing it as quickly and cheaply as I can manage, while still producing something I'm proud to put on the table.

This is the first unit I've finished- a giant. He's a repurposed toy from ELC's old 'Tower of Doom' range. I found it in my kids' toybox, forgotten and unloved, and missing his axe, so I made him a new weapon from milliput, string and the weird round sprue you get with GW Finecast stuff. He fit - just about - on a 50mm square base, and after some paint, he's ready for war!



AGRAT THE OBSCENE, Orcish Giant

UNIT SZ   SP   ME   RA   DE     AT     NE     PTS
   1      7    4+   --   5+   (D6+6)  17/19   190

SPECIAL: Brutal, Crushing Strength (3), Fury, Strider

Agrat earns his keep on campaign not only by decimating armies and pulling down fortifications, but by consuming the enemy's livestock and crops. He supplements his immense appetite by consuming the battle-dead, friend or foe.

No comments:

Post a Comment